There will be 3 workshop venues for visitors to select from.
Building & Caring for a Church – for three days will provide church focused topics:
- How to plant a church?
- What to look for when renting or purchasing buildings/land for a church?
- Tips on maximizing social media results etc.
- How to start a school affiliated to a church?
- The Done’s. Panel discussion on the worrying increase in why ministers and congregants leave churches.
- How to support Church Leaders?
Senior or Lead Pastors, Executive Pastors, Building Committee Members, Church Administrators, Facilities Managers, Maintenance Managers, Media & Creative Arts Pastors & Directors, Technical Directors & Staff, Worship Leaders & Team Members, Camp Managers, Lay Leaders and Key Volunteers
Hear the Word – for three days will provide church leaders from different denominations with opportunities to preach and share their unique interpretation and communication of the word of God. One sermon of 15 minutes is allocated to each exhibiting Church. Slots are allocated on a strictly first come first serve basis.
Inspiration Workshop – for three days will provide visitors with an opportunity to:
- Watch inspirational Christian movies
- Demonstration on bible journaling
- Tips on how to select a Christian school for your children
- Christian puppet show for children
The workshops offer sponsors a unique opportunity of a guaranteed 3 workshop sessions per day to share their message.
|WORKSHOP SPONSORSHIP PACKAGE|
|3 Spaces are allocated to the sponsor of the workshop area on each day.
Branding of the workshop area
Sponsor logo promotion on all marketing and onsite collateral at each venue
3 x 1 stand included in package